Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco VOIP Application Development 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhythmAddict112

Programmer
Jun 17, 2004
US
Hi All,
Our company is in the process of deploying an enterprise-wide Cisco VOIP solution. I'm a developer, and my boss was curious to see what kind of phone based apps I could come up with. I've got my hands on the SDK, VOIP simulator, and some other goodies, but I'm really looking for a forum or at least, some kind of resource on the 'net to bring ideas and problems to, much like the forums on here that I frequent. Only trouble is, all the communities I've seen are about deploying VOIP solutions -> I'm only interested in app. development on VOIP solutions. Also, the reading material out there seems to be prett minimal; even from cisco. I've managed to acquire a Cisco book, but it really leaves somethin to be desired. Can anyone reccommend me a book on this, or point me in the direction of some online resources? Thank you in advance....
ps - anyone else doing this stuff here on tek tips? we could always start our own forum!

All hail the INTERWEB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back