Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Unity 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsonbemoi

IS-IT--Management
Mar 16, 2006
Can anyone say if there are any popular alternatives to Cisco Unity?
Also, I would like to get a taste of Cisco Unity in a test lab environment. Is anyone willing to share the Unity installation CDs. I'm willing offer something in return: I have Callmanager 4.1(2) and CallManager 4.1(3) instalation CDs.

Hi,
I am not sure if you have the unity software but I am trying to arrange with one of my friend I could get unity version 4 or 5. I do have callmanager 4.02a but I am interested in Callmanager 4.1(3) you can email me at examscisco at yahoo
Thanks.

MS Exchange 2007 UM Role may give Unity a run for it's money (if it is any good).

JayD77,

Can you verify the download link? I have access to CCO but when I click the link there is no place to download CD images.

Thanks

Links works fine.
Maybe your Country´s restricted?

Jay,

Here is the message I am getting.

Is there anyway I could get the images from you. The 2 port version would be fine to test with.

Thanks

Cisco Unity 4.0 CD Images

NOTE:
There are currently no files for this type.

To successfully migrate from Cisco Unity 2.4.6 or Cisco Unity 3.0 to Cisco Unity 4.0, you must:

• Order and use an Upgrade Kit, which includes all of the required software. Customers with a valid software contract (SASU) for Cisco Unity can order an Upgrade Kit from the Upgrade Tool. Customers without a valid contract can order the Cisco Unity Upgrade Kit through their normal sales channels.
• Register for an upgrade license file. (With Cisco Unity 4.0, our licensing model changed to FlexLM.) If you are a registered user on Cisco.com, go to If you are not a registered user on Cisco.com, go to
ATTEMPTING TO UPGRADE WITHOUT AN UPGRADE KIT WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED BY CISCO.

Documentation and additional downloads are also available:

• Microsoft updates recommended for use with Cisco Unity.
• Cisco Security Agent for Cisco Unity. Because of export controls on strong encryption, when you click this link for the first time, you will need to fill out a brief questionnaire. Follow the on-screen prompts.
• Other Cisco Unity downloads.
• Documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back