Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco unity connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

preetss

Technical User
Oct 11, 2009
US
If we have group mail box and we got a message to all the phones. How does the MWI ports? Does it takes all ports for all those phones which are associated to that group.

preetss:

If I understand your question correctly, you have one main number to take message. This # is associated with a group mail box, your question is: How to make all subscribers in the group mail box to recieve the MWI on these members' phone?

You need to go to Unity and look under the mail number's configuration then look into Message Notification tab and configure the member's extension on each additional notification page. I haven't done this before. I hope this is it.

Notification of messages to the user's phone is the function between Unity and Call Manager. So if you have a hunt pilot # with voice mail box and you want to notify multiple Call Manager users. I would look into what I said above. Hope this help!

KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back