Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco secure desktop sslvpn 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

boymarty24

Technical User
Aug 21, 2003
SE
Hi Guys,

I have the following scenario. Users login with the clientless ssl. CSD checks for certain registry keys. If found i want the users to login and have full access to the portal. If the check fails i still want users to be able to login but have a restricted portal.

Is that possible?

So,

It seems i have found a solution for this. I configured 3 different dynamic access policies and pointed them to different bookmarks. It works pretty well.

Martin

boymarty, thanks for sharing your solution. You say it is working nicely?? Any caveat's to it??

I hate all Uppercase... I don't want my groups to seem angry at me all the time! =)
- ColdFlame (vbscript forum)

Hi,

well it seems that the only browsers that works good is IE. Firefox doesnt work at all. Sometimes it doesnt read the policies at all. We are in testphase so gonna do some more digging, i can´t post the result here.

I am using the latest version, 8.04 on a 5510 with AIP module.

Sorry typo. I meant i CAN post the result here when i have done some more testing =D

I have done some more testing and i am getting mixed results. The polices work 100%. The host scan checks 5 different registry and filechecks.

Firefox works but when i use the RDP plugin i can´t use swedish characters. With IE it works 100%

Thanks for the update. I haven't used the CSD before, but may look at it in the future.

I hate all Uppercase... I don't want my groups to seem angry at me all the time! =)
- ColdFlame (vbscript forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back