Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CISCO LINK DUMP 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

maczen

Instructor
Apr 12, 2008
US
Decided to dump the links that I have come across thus far in my Cisco exploration.. Please feel free to dump or add to this list!! I love new stuff!!! LoL There is some good stuff mixed in here.. Sorry for not labeling!!!

Pink star!
Just don't advertise my ftp!!!

Burt

Will not do.. Thanks

maczen,

Good job - will have to check those links out!

Thanks!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

I am always running across awesome Cisco stuff!

TOP 3 LINKS!
3. Blindhog
2. GNS3
1. Bert's FTP..(Just Kidding!!) LOL

No, but seriously.. I will repost these as I run into more... I plan on building a separate list if CCIE blogs when I get a chance... There is so much cool stuff on the few that I have found so far! Will post that as well!!!

I know what you mean about the CCIE blogs. I've been following the cciepursuit one now almost daily. Been some good stuff out there

Is there an option to pass CCNA without much effort..i mean you know what I mean

hindutva2306,

I think you made your point that you are looking for ways to CHEAT - look somewhere else!!!!!! Wink, wink - I think you know what we mean!!!!! ;-) ;-)

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

hindutva2306,
Once you have learnt everything that is required, you dont have to put much more effort to pass.

since we are very close to Friday - on a lighter note:
Its option C (for cisco)

Is there an option to pass CCNA without much effort..i mean you know what I mean "

Yes.

Burt

Hard study of up to 1400 pages i 4 books, a big number of web exercises, daily passing of multiple choice exams,hands-on practical training and at least a number of years of work in the field, and.., and..
Then you can easily (maybe) pass the CCNA exam.
(This was the way I did pass it..)
///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back