Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevil2

Technical User
May 20, 2007
GB
Any body where I can get advice on which lab to purchase, I have an inventory list for two labs, but would like some advice before purchasing, they are both off ebay, could I get a better deal elsewhere?????

You can always get the best deal buying the equipment separately than those labs on ebay. Do you have links?

Burt

Do you mean the links to the Ebay site where I saw the items advertised??
Or links to where I could by the items seperately??
I found a really good set on Ebay, but I would need to pay £220 shipping costs, and then the import duty as it would have to come all the way from America. I live in England.
One of the items is from a site called Just Cisco.

reddevil2,

I guess people DO NOT READ other posts :) :)

Read the series by Wedell Odom CCIE on setting up a CCNA lab - he discusses EVERYTHING -

Also look back here - it has been discussed in much detail and then ask questions!

Several places sell labs or kits already together - just look at what parts are being used and read the Odom series, it discusses cost as well as different models!

Hope this helps!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back