Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco IOS .BIN Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElijahBaley

IS-IT--Management
May 4, 2001
GB

I need a ISO .bin file for the Cisco 1720, 1xs0 1xf0 - I only have guest registration on Cisco's CCO site at this stage,

This is the situation;

We had problems with our leased line at one stage, so our ISP sent out a engineer and a replacement router to our site.

They managed to get the line up and running without needing to replace the router, that was six months ago and I am still awaiting a courier to come and collect the 1720 router that was left on our site - in the mean time I have been using this router to test some basic ios commands as I have just started studying for the CCNA, I managed to wipe the contents of flash and now need to get the ios back on the router a)So that when the isp does eventually collect their router it has a os on it!, and
b)I can continue my studies in the mean time.

I am looking forward to my next task of restoring the IOS, but I can not do this until I have the 1720 IOS .bin file

If you can help I would be very grateful,

Regards

g-force@ntlworld.com

"r tape loading error"

What is not allowed?
"r tape loading error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back