Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcpipv6

IS-IT--Management
Nov 22, 2007
AR
Hi,

I have to make an integration with Perform 3.0 and Cisco Call manager 5.0, the tsp is all ready installed this is a total recording but when i try to monitor an ext i only have 13sec from audio and then i dont get any thing if i try to do ROD i have the error 1702.

Please help.

u will get 1702 as ROD is a feature that needs to be enabled and used for selective recording not total.

check spanning and use ethereal to check rtp packets are recieved by logger

i can see all the packets in the loggers but the issue is i only have 13sec from audio.. and i know that the agent is talking more time then that.

regards

is this a new install or something that has just started happening.

the interaction plays from the start and then cuts off 13 seconds into call, 1 ext or all affected ?

is a brand new install and im just working only with 1 ext the rest of the ext are no configured.

what spanning are u using gateway or vlan, what compression are phones set 2.

is voice and data network seperate is qos in use ?

what is the status of call in business analyser does it have an exception ?

We are spanning all the ports to only 1 port where i have the loggers.

The vlans from data and audio are separated.

I have no exceptions on the BA.

Regards

can u be more specific

1. are the records in business analyser 13 seconds if so check the default call duration in call server

2 the records in interactions are the correct call length but hold only 13 seconds of audio. if this is the case then packets are been dropped check logger and disable any network cards not in use

run bugfind on logger

a new install version 3 ? cisco 5 is supprted with 3.1

use func tester on logger to monitor activity also ensue correct compression is set on channel g729a or whatver compression is used.

also disable rtp delay on call server as packets maybe too slow reaching port logger is spanning

i will check all the steps with the customer again.

thanks man!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back