Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco CM and vg224

Status
Not open for further replies.

don1159

Programmer
Apr 30, 2009
US
I have a analog phone that I am having problem using the pickup feature. I have it in the same pickup group as 2 6941 phones. The scenario is I call one of the 6941 phones,then from the analog phone we do a **3 to pick the call. The 6941 phone will stop ringing as if it was picked but the call dosen't connect to the analog phone but I continue to hear ringing from the phone I'm calling from. We are using the vg224 for analogs. Any thought ?

Is it configured as sccp? If so check and make sure your vg224 iOS and call manager version are compatible.
Do other feature codes work?

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying, appologies if I am, but I don't think the system will ever allow you to pick up your own call. Call from a different phone to a phone in the pick up group, then try to pick up with this analog phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back