Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco CallManager 5.1 and Nortel 81C

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtelengine

Technical User
Mar 31, 2006
US
We have a Nortel 81c providing PRI's to the CallManager. We have DN's from the PBX CDP'd to the CallManager. If you call a Cisco phone that has a DID that is CDP'd from the PBX it passes the CLID. If you call an extension or Auto Attendant from the PBX and transfer it to the cisco phone it passes the CLID of the extension that is transferring it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am new to the Cisco side.

Thanks,

Dwayne

Dwayne - sorry I have no help for you, but would like to ask if you can advise us - we are having trouble getting the D-channel between Cisco and our OPT81C active. The span is up and O.K. though.

Is the Call Manager on the same site as the 81C? Does the D-channel come up on the 81C and stays up and can you place calls across it? Is the PRI configured as S100 or NI2 and USR as NET on the PBX and then as DMS on the Call Manager if PBX is configured as S100 or NI2 on the Call Manager if configured as NI2. Also PNI in the RDB should be set to 00001.

Dwayne

It's probably something in the main datablock (net/cpnd)
Did you manage to sort it out?

I was able to get this integration to woprk over the weekend. See my thread on teh Nortel Forum. I posted the config for both sides there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back