Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco Call Handler for After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo0605

MIS
Dec 4, 2003
US
Hope someone can help. I have a schedule build for Weekdays with active time 8:30am - 4:30pm. I have two greetings, an opening greeting and closed greeting. I created a new CTI route point on the callmanager for the closed greeting and set the extension. On the opening greeting I enabled the closed greeting and then when 't to the transfer rules and set the closed greeting to go to the new route point. However when i call in the after hours greeting doesn't play. To test some things I called the new route point extension and it plays the correct greeting. If i remove the closed greeting and schedule the opening greeting works. I'm not sure if its the schedule or the transfer.

Why not have 1 CTIRP pointing to the call handler and then set the time of day scheduling there with your greetings? Instead of 2. Granted its been years since ive done TOD stuff with Unity.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice
CCNP Voice

The after hours inputs are slightly different. If i change them on the closed greeting it changes them on standard greeting.

So in that case i would do the TOD schedule in CUCM to send to the appropriate call handler.

Certifications:
A+
Network+
CCENT
CCNA Voice
CCNP Voice

I have a few similar situations on my cucm.

I use time periods and schedules. Build 2 schedules, 1 for open, 1 for close, within those are your time periods than you just assign the schedule to a partition and add that partition into your css.

We use these with CTI route points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back