Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco AS5350 FGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanfe

ISP
Mar 22, 2006
US
Hi. I am using this Cisco as a gateway between the Internet and a Dialogic based PABX. This PABX doesn't know how to work with PRI so I have an Adtran 500 converting the PRI coming from the Cisco to E&M FGD DTMF and that is working fine I am receiving *ANI*DNIS*. What I would like to do is not to use the Adtran and have the Cisco connected directly to the PABX using E&M FGD DTMF. I couldn't make it work. At the Cisco show call history I get "normal clearing (16)" but looking from the PABX I see it sending a wink, receiving nothing and getting disconnected. I think this disconnection is because the PABX, having not receiving any info is sending a second wink. I would like to know if anyone have some experience with this setup and can send me any tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back