Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco AnyConnect command line help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cepacs

Technical User
Jun 3, 2008
US
Is there a way to provide IP, username and password to vpncli.exe all at once and have it connect? I want to run a program that will take a user's username and password and then connect them thru the command line. Is there any way to do this? I want to do this in VB and when I send it to the command line, it will be hidden. The users will enter their credentials and the connection will be done silently.

I want to do it this way because I have a program that is connecting other network resources and I don't want to use the AnyConnect GUI interface because then I will be asking for their credentials twice.

I'm sure this can be done, I've searched the web and didn't find anything. So if you get this figured out, please post how you did it.

"I can picture a world without war. A world without hate. A world without fear. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
- Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back