Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CISCO ALL COLLECTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
These all materials will be helpfull to make u a CCNA & CCNP
try to study these materials as i had study only these & now i am a cisco ccna & ccnp certified try to give these to all ur brothers & sisters
regards

new latest logos for ur cv

best downloader for any material

CCNA BSCI SNAPSHOTS 2007 LATEST

CCNA LAB MANUAL

Sybex test engine for passing ur exam with best score

So you cheated???

Burt

Cheat how, and i can't access the lab manual.

man i dont know what u mean i had studied this lab manual this is the right one for ur CCNA exam also it has a bonus exam
sorry for hurting ur feelings i dont know what u mean by lab manual

CCNA BSCI SNAPSHOTS 2007 LATEST

That's not cheating???
You want to become a CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, get real routers and switches, read real books, and don't use TestKing!!!

Burt

Burt,

Did you bother to download the document before you accused this good man of cheating? It's not a test king. It's a 430 page document used by Cisco to train it's employees. While it probably breaks some sort of rules by distributing it, by no means is it a "memorize and pass" solution to the CCNA. It would be a great tool to learn the ins and outs of the technology covered in the CCNA and CCNP. Get off your high horse. Check your facts before you ingnorantly accuse someone of cheating. Yes, I said, "ignorantly".

I stand corrected, and for my post I do apologize. It was indeed ignorant of me. Thank you for the link.

Burt

Burt,

I downloaded "CCNA BSCI SNAPSHOTS 2007 LATEST" and it is NOT what you and I both must have thought it was - It IS a Cisco Training doc and NOT "Snapshots/screen captures of the exams. WHICH ARE OUT THERE :-(

I will say that I DO NOT think it is LEGAL to be out there knowing Cisco's policy on copyrighted material with the Cisco Network Academy!

Just my thoughts!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

On that I concur, CiscoGuy33. Also,it is hard to not jump to conclusions from reading the title of the document.

Burt

Burt,

With ALL the help that you give around here - YOU are entitled to "jump to conclusions" once and a while :)

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

Thank you, but I did get flamed, and rightfully so (perhaps?). If he's still sore about me and my "high horse", so be it. I do not claim to be any better than anyone else, and certainly hope it does not come across as such. But Thanks for the compliment.

Burt

Burt,

You're right. I guess I should get off my high horse as well. The "high horse" and "ignorant" comments were not at all necessary to point out that it was legitimate study material. I think you had a right to be "flamed" considering the personal attacks I leveled. For that, I apologize.

Can you feel the love?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

Ok, FloDiggs---now we can gang up on DigitelD...ha ha.

Burt

You wouldn't gangup on a poor, helpless soul like me would you?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

Burst has nothing better to do but gangup on the poor helpless souls...haha kidding...

I downloaded all the info, looks sweet....still waiting on my CISCO Press book.

Peace

R. Corrigan Jr.
Network+, (working on CCENT+CCNA)

I show no mercy when dealing with vendors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back