Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco 79XX Will not allow change

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkysus

Programmer
May 13, 2003
US
Hello All,

I am running Cisco CUCM 7.1.2 as of lately on my IP phones with firmware SCCP41.8-5-2S ; when I try in redploy a previously installed IP phone and change the DN on the phone for some odd reason it does not take the new information and keeps the old information on that particular device.I have tried performing factory resets etc. but the old information still displays. We have ! publisher and 3 Subscibers and through the Cisco Reporting and RTMT all replication status shows to be correct.Has anyone experienced this issue? If all else fails I was going to do a reboot of the Publisher and subscribers tonight after hours.

Please Help,

Randy

Even though RTMT says you don't have a replication issue, that is a standard sign of replication issues. Redeploy the phone and have it register to the publisher instead of the sub, see if that makes a difference. If it does, then you have a replicatin issue.
Check and reset replication if necessary from the CLI as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back