Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco 7920 Wireless phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazolla

Technical User
Nov 23, 2004
ZA
Hi,
I'm trying to get a 7920 wireless phone working with Cisco CallManager 3.3(5). The 7920 powers up but does not connect to any AP. I'm trying to enble the USB port as per Cisco documentation to configure the 7920 but there is no option under "Phone Settings" on the 7920 option to enable the USB port. Is there any other way to configure the 7920. Any help will do. The 7920 is running Firmware 7920.3.3-02-01-207.

Many Thanks

I Have configured WEP key, ssid and other stuff needed in menu Network Config > 802.11b Configuration. But I have Firmware version 7920.4.0-01-08, so I think that won't help you fixing the problem, but at least you know someone is trying :)

You will have to go to into Call Manager; bring up the phone you are trying to set up and change your "Setting Access" on the phone to Enabled. Reset the phone; power down than power up. This should allow you to enable the USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back