Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco 7204 connection to ISDN from remote user on modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldostang

MIS
Jul 26, 2011
US
I really need help with this. It is really breaking my head. We had 3 ISDN lines moved from a different location to our office. Those connections were previously connected to a Shiva router. Those three connections were used by a Cisco 1600 ISDN router connection, a Cisco 800 router and the third connection had remote users dialing in to ISDN from a modem at their location. When moved to our office, we connected them to a CISCO 7200 series router. We setup the BRI interfaces, both cisco routers worked as should after doing command changes but I can not get the modems to dial in. I have never done this type of configuration. I really hope somebody can help me with this because I have been reading and reading and then reading some more and I can not get it to work. Its been days of research and I'm not even close. I really need to get this working because I have two users down for a few days already. Tried to use Cisco but out smartnet contract is expired on this router.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back