Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco 2811 - Cannot Install Anyconnect SSL PKG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TChachra

IS-IT--Management
May 3, 2005
Hi All,

I saw a closed thread on this and thus had to start my own query.... I am trying to setup a new ssl vpn on a cisco 2811 and am stuck at the point where i need to install the .pkg from cisco. This is the version with Anyconnect....

I have manually copied the pkg file to the router and then proceeded to install it. I get the following error:

Error Installing Package:Unknown Error

This may occur if your router uses a LEFS file system. Converting it to use a DOS file system may resolve this issue.

So I proceeded to check the file system and it is a disk based system...as a precaution I copied everything off, formatted it and re-copied my files. Same error.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

-Tarun

Furthermore....when using anyconnect I am able to authenticate..but then it gets stuck at Establishing VPN-Checking for Updates. I am assuming this is all related to not being able to install the .pkg file. It eventually times out and says Unable to establish vpn.

Are there any ports I am missing...apart from 443?

How are you attempting to install the anyconnect client on the router? If its via SDM 2.5 then I couldn't get this to work using the latest 12.4T release and had to do it via the CLI.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back