Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco 2621 EZ VPN IOS Compatibility Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

xion69

Technical User
Oct 4, 2006
US
Guys,

I need some help. I have a CISCO 2621 Router with 16meg flash and 64meg ram and have a Cisco AIM-VPN/BP Security Policy Module installed. I plan on setting up EZ VPN but I need to know what IOS to use. I registered on the CISCO support site but I don't have access to the matrix. I need at least 12.2(8) but I would like to use latest IOS that my router will support

Can you tell me what IOS to use?

Cisco 2621
16Meg Flash
64 Meg Ram
AIM-VPN/BP
2 Ethernet Ports

Thanks in advance

Jon

I'm actually looking for the exact filename so I can download it from IOSHunter.

Thanks

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks

c2600-advsecurityk9-mz.123-14.T7.bin ..15,738KB
c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-18.bin....15,652 KB
c2600-is-mz.122-13.T16.bin..14,916KB

..the above said anything after 12.2(4)..didnt it?

...double check..

CCNP,CCSP,MCSE,Sec+,Net+,A+...

It says 12.2(8). Did they support EZVPN?

Thanks a bunch

..doesnt it say 12.2(4)YA (or later releases)"
...meaning anything after 12.2(4)
...so i guess 12.2(8) would work..right?

..is this router in production?
..if not load it on there and see if it works...

..if it is..get the latest ios that will fit on 16mb flash..and runs with 64mb mem..

..i think the answer is on this page...
....if you want to be more sure..ask google...
...good luck...

CCNP,CCSP,MCSE,Sec+,Net+,A+...

To support EZ VPN, I believe you will need IP Plus IPSEC feature set as a minimum (or advanced IP for later releases). However Cisco have no 12.4 IOS support for this platform and, as far as I can see, the 12.3 train is the latest and greatest available to you.

So the latest 12.3 release with IP Plus IPSEC feature set is 12.3(20). File name is c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-20.bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back