Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cisco 2611 Access-Lists 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbarasch

MIS
Feb 16, 2004
US
I am new to access-lists, but is there a way to delete a specific entry in the access-list.

sh access-list
It lists the acl's, and their corresponding numbered statements. Pick the statement you want to delete, and then do this...let's use acl 110,for example...you see
10 permit tcp any any eq 21
20 deny tcp any any
30 permit ip any any
and you want to delete line 10...
router>en
router#sh access-list
shows you acls, with numbered statements...
router#conf t
router(config)#ip access-list 110 extended
(something like that---you may need the "?", as I don't have a router in front of me---it may be "ip access-list extended 110")
router(config-nacl)#no 10
Then put in the "no" and the number...to ad statements, pick where you want it in the list, and make a number to fit in, as they are gone through by the router until a match is made. For example, if you want to add a line in between 10 and 20...
router(config-nacl)#15 deny ip any 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255
Like that.I also cannot remember what the exact syntax will be the router displays when in this mode (may be "router(config-ext-nacl)# or something like that).

Hope this helps.

Burt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back