Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cisco 2610 stop responding on ethernet

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshu

ISP
Apr 18, 2002
IN
Dear group,

We have cisco 2610 with 1 2W Nm module.we have 4 customer running on this router.Yesterday i got new cutomer when I terminated that customer on the router the router suddenly Stop responding on ethernet means i was not able to to ping the router's Lan port and my site got down .Than I have switched of the modem of cutomer which i have terminated yesterday.Than router i was not able to ping the router.Than again i switched on the modem of customer againg it stop responding onb ethernet .Than i went to the customers end.What i saw that customer was using g.703 router on fractional mode .Than we have switched that router on unframed link got through.And router was also responding on Lan.My query is why router was hanging on fraction input and the port should not get
up but Why the router was not reponding on the network when i was switching on my customer on fractional router.Plz help

Thanx and regards

Kaushalender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back