Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cinphony compatability

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtedave

Technical User
Dec 9, 2003
US
we are quoting a system to be upgraded. they currently have a mics with t1 software and a 8 port nam v2.112 voice mail. would like to upgrade to a cinphony. what is needed? would appreciate any help

you need to get another name with Cinphony installed on it.
Nortel and cintech do not support coresidency anymore
i assume you have mics1.0 and you need a cinphony 2.0 version

i would check before you buy another nam... you can get an acd on the new call pilot and still use nam for vm.. the nam would go to 4.1 you would need to upgrade memory to i believe 32 and 2 gig harddrive and bring switch to 6.1 in 2 steps because i think you can not upgrade from 1.1 to 6.1 direct i think you need to goto 4.0 then 6.1 or reprogram from scratch"i would do a startup and wipe out old and reprogram from scratch "cintechs software is only available from SBC and Nextiraone.. Nortels hardware/software "call pilot" from almost anybody...if its any cheaper a second nam" say 4 channel" with cintech cinphony I ..i think you need to be at i think 5.0 on ksu then 4.1 on vm still need 32 mem 2 gig harddrive...hope it helps

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back