Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CIL max 59:59

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartjo

Technical User
Jan 13, 2003
NL
Hi,

I'm looking for the settings about call logging.
When a call runs over the 1 hour, i'm getting call records per hour. I would like to change that for one callrecord each call, no matter the duration (or let's say 24h)
Anyone know how to change that?

Thnx
Bart

Hi,
It all depends on how u have defined ur Call Logging.
For example if u want the standard format of call loging then u should get the 5 digit call duration as far as I can see ur using FORM=1 that gives u only mmss format.
U should define CLOHI as follows and observe the output.
CLOHI:FILE=XXXX,DMPSIZ=2,FORM=2;
Try this formatt and hopefully it will work fine but keep this in mind that the maximum formatt is form 2 and it will give u H:MM:SS format, there can be only single digit hour that is if the call is longer then 9:59:59 than u will get two or more cdrs.
Thanx to Ulhaq for the tip!

I do have form standing on 5 but DMPSZ=1.
If i change that, will that also affect TABS in other words do i have to change certain settings in TABS?

Hi Bartjo,
Well If u have configured form=5 then that means u have a self defined the out put format. U can take CLFOP:FORM=5; and see whats the format like. Offcourse when u will change the FORM =2 that will effect the TABS.
So the best thing is to check the CLFOP and see the DATA.
BR
Gallian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back