Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

witchdoctor99

Technical User
May 12, 2016
CA
Well it took me a few years (life got in the way) but I finally got around to doing more with the CICS I was given. I still can't read most of the label on the cartridge, but seeing as ho the SP has a DI in it, I'm assuming it's either 7.0.or 7.1 restricted. Is there any way to tell which one, and is there much difference between the two? I have a CallPilot 100 on the way which will be another learning experience for me.

TIA

DI=CICS 7.0 RES IRAD-OFF+AA PROG PROMPTS (RP)(4X8) C04

You have a CICS 7.0 capable of 4 CO trunks & 8 phones hence "Restricted"

If you need more trunk or sets then search for CICS 7.1 STD software.

See my FAQ here for more flavour's such as IRAD On (NRU software local or remote programming) and AA Prompts.
The latest greatest would be 7.1 DH at the bottom of the CICS list.

As for Callpilot it is best to use 3.1 software.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

As of right now, I don't need more lines or extensions. I've used 6 sets in my house and a BST door phone at my front door, with 3 of the four lines connected (POTS from Bell Canada, Grandstream gateway, and a XLink BT HD adaptor for my cell.

I think the CICS is amazing. I'm wondering what else it can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back