Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CICS 6.1 and CallPilot 100 Night mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayettecom

Vendor
Jun 7, 2006
US
I'm new to Nortel phone systems. I have a customer who wants their day time calls to ring their operator 4 times before going to the AA. At night, they want the AA to answer immediately.

Currently the AA answers after 4 rings if the system is in day or night mode. I found that if I change the ring count in the CallPilot, it changes the number of rings before the AA answers in both day and night.

Can someone provide this rookie specifics on how to get the night mode button to effect this?

Thanks

You need to build a ringing service under the Services heading. Make sure your lines are in the same ring group,and set only the Voicemail dn to ans in that group. From the control set F871 will turn Night service on and off. This should resolve your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back