Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ChgUsr /QUERY - Errorlevel Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBPro

Programmer
Jan 4, 2002
US
I want to use the ChgUsr /Quey command in a batch install script to test whether currently in Install or Query mode and also want to test if the commad fails due to userid running the batch install script does not have admin. rights to run the ChgUsr /Query command.

Now I see from the Microsft compatability scripts for Nt terminal Server that the "ChgUsr /QUERY" command will issue Errorlevel 101 when the Terminal Server iis currently in "Execute" Mode.

So my Question is, Does anyone know what Errorlevel number this same "ChgUsr /QUERY command will issue when the Terminal Server is currently in Install Mode???

P.S. Also, will the ChgUsr /QUERY command issue a Non-Zero Errorlevel code number, if the command is not succussful, perhaps do to userid running the command does not have admistartor rights???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back