Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cheque Printing HELP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motto

Programmer
May 28, 2000
IN
I would like to Print the Cheque slip using Crystal report. I am unable to print cheques in Continuous sheets .After printing the first slip It is skipping to the next page.

I need to Print cheques one after another in the same page(Without skipping to next page or paper)

Crystal bases everything on the paper size in the print driver. I don't know of any print drivers that have a paper size for continuous cheques.

If you have 3 cheques per page (standard) you will have to adjust your details section so that it prints exactly 3 records per page, and you can't rely on page breaks because they will only happen once every 3 cheques.

You will also have to remove the report header/footer and the page header/footer to keep from throwing off the paging.

I have seen it done, but it is a pain.

Ken

Ken Hamady-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back