Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Checkpoint in Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibredbeard

IS-IT--Management
Jan 5, 2005
GB
Hello,
First thing I have to say is I know nothing about Linux. I am just messing around to see what happens. The problem is that I installed Checkpoint FW-1 and now I have no idea how to access it! Where do I go to start smartdashboard? I want to make another GUI user and I am having trouble doing even that. Any help would be nice or even better maybe documentation. I tried the checkpoint website but found nothing. Thanks!

is this right you don´t know how to acces to the administration interfac, have i understand this correctly

First: What kind of instalation do you have? centralized or distributed??, if you want to access to SmartDashboard, you need to install SmartClient over Windows 2000/xp and then connect to the SmartCenter Server (in Linux)
On the web of CheckPoint you have all the documentation in the Download section but you need a SoftwareSubscription License
egards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back