Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysWilling

Programmer
Dec 29, 2005
US
Hello, I need help setting up my site with paypal. This is my situation:

My shopping cart works fine, I can add products and their quantities to the cart, from the cart I click the "Purchase" link which takes the user to my form (this is where the user fills out their name, address, email, etc) and then clicks the "Checkout" button.

Does anyone have any sample codes on how I can use setup the IPN and make everything work? I've been to the paypal developers site and also looked at the paypal tutorial on easycfm.com but they didn't help me.

Any/all help is appreciated.

TamedTech, thanks but I already have a shopping cart that works well. I was wondering how to incorportae my cart with paypal.

NorthStarDA, I already looked at that but it was kind of hard to understand. I will re-try all the stpes again and see if I can get it to work. If not, I will post code here and see if someone can point me in the right direction.

I found existing carts that have paypal already done like CFShopkart, but I really don't want to buy somoene else's work, I might have to the effort of saving time and getting the project finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back