Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

check with two stubs - different info on each stub

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancyface

IS-IT--Management
May 17, 2006
CA
Hi there. It's been a while since I did much in Report Writer so I'm coming up to speed again. I have a client that wants slightly different info on each stub. She wants all the invoices listed and amounts on each stub - no problem. But only on the one stub does she want the vendor name. I don't think Report Writer has the flexibility to suppress field info on one of the footers does it? I think whatever is on one footer will mirror on both stubs right?

I think this may depend on what check layout you are modifying, if the 2 stubs are in separate sections you can certainly make them be different. I just tested this with the "Check With Stub on Top and Bottom - Graphical" layout and I can control the stubs separately on that particular check layout.

Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP 2005 - 2010
Use Crystal Reports and SSRS with GP:
blog:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back