Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Check Split Vec Command Return to original Vec

Status
Not open for further replies.

medicshelley

IS-IT--Management
May 10, 2013
US
Alright first time caller long time listener.

I have a vector and in that vector I have a check split command if available agents is greater than 0. So lets say when the call gets to the check step and there is a available agent in the other split but that available agent doesn't answer how do I get that call back into the original vector at the next step?

on the vdn for the vector, enable the rona feature and steer it to the new vdn number, If I understand this right if the agent does not answer whaen call is presented to them send it back into the same vector but at the next step, either way rona is your answer.

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm

from my previous answer, you will have to build a 2nd vector and route to vector # at step #,and steer the vdn from original to this new vector, this should do it

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm

Or if you have variables available, make variable V a VDN variable. Send the RONA VDN back to the original vector. Then at the beginning of the original vector put in a check for the VDN

goto step XXX if V = [RONA VDN]

make the goto step jump to the step that queues to the skill you want.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back