Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

check out my page too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , here are some suggestions:

1)Add a target="_blank" to the 3 amozon.com link at the bottom. Now users loose the focus from your side!

2)Why do you use frames? You only specified one frame in your frameset?

3)The text in the navigation-links (Home | About cnb | etc.. don't look nice in Netscape (to small). If you make the font-size:10px in your stylesheet it look a lot better in NN and in IE it's not to big

Further I can't say more because all the other links don't work yet.

Hope this helps,
Erik

Hi mate,

I took a look at your page and noticed a few things.

1)Why not remove the link on the top navbar for the page that the user is currently on? What I mean is, on the homepage, don`t have the HOME link and the smae for the other pages. The reason I am saying this is that you have the text at 10px now and the text is wrapping onto a new line. Remove one of the links as described above and this will solve the problem.

2)Is there a reason for loading the one frame from an external source? I noticed that your frame is loading a page from another site.

3)On one of your amazon images you have a typo in the code. It should be target="_blank" whereas you only have target"_blank".

Other than that, looks good.

Hope this helps Wullie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back