Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Check otems in Tabular Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

pd06498

IS-IT--Management
Dec 10, 2003
AU
In my database I enter data through a form. I want to be able to list items in the database using a query, and from this query I have created a Tabular Form which will display each record. These fields are protected and cannot be edited in this form.

From this tabular form, I have added a check box and I want to be able to check one, some or all of the listed items and from those checked, I want to print a report listing those items selected.

I am at the point where I have added the checkbox, but when I click on the check box, it ticks all records, and similarly when I uncheck them, the same thing happens in reverse. How can I change this so that I can select individual records? Or am I attacking this situation the wrong way?

Also, what code would I add to a command button to select/deselect all records.

Any help appreciated. I have had a bit of a look around this forum, but have not seen anything similar to this situation.

the check box must be associated with the record as a field and bound to the form.

rollie@bwsys,net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back