Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Check Licenses Allocated in IPOCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

splittingcodec

Technical User
Feb 21, 2018
US
Hello,

I'm looking for some help with checking and validating where licenses are allocated in IPOCC. We are trying to enable Silent Monitoring for a new supervisor, but we can't pinpoint where the supervisor licenses are tied up.

My company recently inherited a system from another support vendor that has a few issues - currently, we are trying to sort out where the Supervisor Licenses are allocated. I can see in WebLM that the server has 6 Supervisors licensed, with all licenses in use, but I'm needing to have more specifics. The 'Acquired Licenses' filed will tell me that the CCUI pulled a Supervisor license from a certain workstation, and I see 6 there, but the client doesn't know which stations correspond with which users as this was previously not managed by them.

I've heard that I can use TTrace display to find this out, but I can't seem to locate it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back