Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Check Header and Trailer through ISL file

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepuM

Technical User
Jul 19, 2017
KW
Hi Micros Experts

Have a query on Check header and Trailer ,as there is a limitation of 6 lines in Micros 3700, can the header and trailer be configured with a SIM/ISL file with the header, trailer data in ISL text .
Please help on hnow to configure this.

Thanks
Deepu

You can use the PRINT_TRAILER event to do that. Each event call can print up to 16 lines for you. You don't have to use them all, but 16 is the max per call.

Event PRINT_TRAILER : TRAIL1

@Trailer[1] = "Your Text Goes Here"
@Trailer[16] = "More Text Goes Here"

EndEvent

For this example, you would put @@TRAIL1 in one of the 6 lines in POS configurator where you want your trailer to print. We use this to print a customer survey on the end of our receipts. It's longer than 16 lines so we end up calling @@SURVEY1, @@SURVEY2 and @@SURVEY3 in sequence to print the whole thing.

For a header it would be the same basic format except the call is Event PRINT_HEADER

Hi Joe - Trying to configure this, our scenario is we are having Arabic and English printing and Database is Arabic printing enabled. The receipt printing is hadled through ISL . I have added the Event to the existing ISL and add @@TRAIL1 on one of the trailer line. THis is not printing. We need to have Arabic trailer message and English to be printed . Arabic message is already in the trailer line 2 - 10 , English message , i put in the Event in ISL under trail1 , somehow not printing.
Am i doing the correct thing.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back