Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

chart dll's for crystal report

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandardighe

Programmer
Nov 2, 2001
IN
i have a few queries about crystal report charts:
i have created a chart in crystal report 8.5 ver using simple bar graphs.if i view the same on any machine where crystal report is installed , i get the best result.But if i try doing the same on any machine where i dont have crystal report the chart is viewed as a 3d bar graph with its own default colours n legends.
i tried installing crystal report on this machine and saw the result which was the same as i had on that machine which had crystal report already installed.
However when i uninstalled crystal report from this machine
the chart was not visible at all.
i found out that i need to register the foll two dll's viz.
sscsdk80.dll and pg32conv.dll.
i tried to register the two dlls on which i got this error
c:\windows\system\sscsdk80.dll was loaded,but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.
DllRegisterServer may not be exported,or a corrupt version of c:\windows\system\sscsdk80.dll may be in memory.consider using PView to detect and remove it.
plz guide me.
also tell me if i have any other option to view charts on those machines where i dont have crystal report installed.
thanking you.waiting for an early response.
mandar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back