Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing view

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoofer2

Technical User
Feb 21, 2002
US
Sometimes when I change the view in Quark 4.1 for Windows, i.e., I am zoomed way in and I hit Control 0 or 1 to bring the view out, it takes me to another page or to the pasteboard on another page. Why does it do that and what can I do to prevent it?

It could be that if, for example, you are working on page 2 of a document, a tiny part of page 1 is showing at the top of the screen. Quark assumes that this is the active page that it should zoom out to.

While working on your QuarkXPress document, you can keep the document palette opened (VIEW-> SHOW DOCUMENT LAYOUT)
when you magnify your document, there is a small highlight in the document layout which shows which page you are currently on. So even if you have a small portion of first page and a small portion of the second page on the screen at the sametime, now if u press ctrl+0 depending on which page is highlighted in the documant layout palette it will be dispalyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back