Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing the MYcallpilot config IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

robakabobbo

Technical User
Mar 14, 2013
US
Greetings all,

We had to replace our my callpilot server due to it being extremely outdated and got attacked by virus'. We were able to do this install and it works. We also had to change the IP address for callpilot on a recent change to CS 1000. When our users go to our mycallpilot page, they have to change the ip address in the configuration page for the new callpilot IP address. How would I change that so that don't need to do that? I hope that makes sense.

review: the accessing page/IP is fine, but to logon, they need to go into the configuration and change that IP address. How can i change that so our users can avoid this?

Thank you as always.

Go to the server that myCallPilot is running on and launch the Avaya/MyCallPilot/ My CallPilot Setup and check the FQDN in the box. You may need to change the DNS entry to the new address for the CallPilot. Whoever controls your DNS server can check that for you.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back