Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing the default save path for SmartSuite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alltimed

Technical User
Mar 4, 2003
US
I had a customer call me requesting for the default save path for SmartSuite be changed on his TServer from c: to the users mapped u:\ . Since I am not familiar with SmartSuite I was wondering if this was possible through a normal setting inside Smartsuite, a registry setting or if it needs to be reinstalled over the top of the current version. Any help is appreciated in advance.

Open Word Pro, go to File, User Setup, then Word Pro Preferences..., then click on the Locations tab. You should be able to use any mapped drive that shows in Windows Explorer, use the Browse button to find your target.

Tip: any menu item that includes 3 dots ... means another window with more choices will open.

Failed to mention, in Lotus 1-2-3 it is much the same but look at the File Locations tab. The other SmartSuite applications should be similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back