Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing subject line for email in CP Desktop Messaging for Microsoft Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

cablage12

Technical User
Nov 10, 2014
US
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping someone here might be able to have some insight into a problem we are currently having at my work. We have Call Pilot 4.0.4 and use the latest desktop messaging software for Outlook for about 150 users. One issue our server guy is having is that every email that hits outlook (including the callpilot desktop messaging inbox folder) is being automatically archived. They want this for regular email, but not for the call pilot messages.
Since each of our messages showing up in each callpilot inbox folder has the message subject as "voice messaging" ,he can filter out these messages from being automatically archived by using this phrase. However, he would like to add an addition character or two to the subject line, just in case someone sends a regular email that includes the this phrase and it doesn't get archived.

I've searched and searched, and I'm sure it's right there under my nose, which is why I'm asking: Is there a way from the call pilot server to change the subject line for messages sent via Desktop Messaging to Outlook?

Thanks in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back