Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing pre-defined text labels in Modifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach5

Programmer
Oct 10, 2001
CA
I'm trying to change some of the text labels on the customer card. Basically, I need to change the "Statement To:" label to read "Update To:". If possible, I would also like the column reference in Explorer to also display as "Update To". I haven't had any luck as yet, so I thought I'd post a question here.

Thanks,
Mark

In modifier you just use the text tool to change the lable.

This is the Button with the 'A' on it in the toolbox. (Note if you have the screen maximised in modifier you wont be able to see the toolbox)

DON'T FORGET to update security when you have made your changes to allow users to see the modified window and not the original and also don't forget that changes with modifier are work station specific.

To change the screens in Explorer click on the columns button and over type the display name with the name that you would like it to display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back