Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing how the Line-graph Axis Labels display

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeBear2

Technical User
Sep 15, 2014
AU
I am using Crystal Reports XI, and having trouble with display formatting for a line graph

My Axes data is grouped using this formula:
***(NOTE - I'm Basically, looking at a whole years data, but ignoring the DATE part, and just looking at Time of Day to see how many calls came in, in the 1am time period, 2am etc)

CDATETIME(
(If Hour({case_services.call_received_time}) in 00 to 07 then cdate(2015,01,02) else cdate(2015,01,01)),ctime(totext(Hour({case_services.call_received_time})))
)

This sorts my data overnight, from 8pm-8am, in correct time order in my line graph, making 11pm, 1/1/15, and 12pm onwards 2/1/15.

BUT - now the chart displays 01/01/1900 08:00:AM instead of just 8AM

How do I make the chart display ONLY the hours, without loosing the time sort order on the overnight shift???

The only way I can currently do it, is to physically click on each copy of the graph in the preview mode, and individually change the text.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back