Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing GetURL on premade templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2010
GB
Hi,

I have a premade flash template, and I want to change the links on there, but only slightly. The pages they are linked to are index-1.html, index-2.html etc, but i want them linked to index-1.html#start etc (set an anchor so that every time someone clicks on one of these links, it takes them down the page instead of showing them the flash object again as it is confusing some people!).

Whilst looking through the .fla file, I cannot seem to find the url links anywhere. There are 5 links all in a circle, saying home, services, contact us etc, but whenever i select any of them in Adobe Flash, all of them just say Home as the text, instead of the 5 different titles that it is showing in the .swf file.

Is there any chance of anyone helping me locate the GetURL commands, or having a look at the .fla file to see where I am going wrong?

Regards

Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back