Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing Field Order In Capture Settings in 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordRocks

Technical User
Apr 30, 2003
CA
I'm using Premiere 6.5 and I've been struggling to get rid of any red entries in the Settings Viewer and I'm almost there. The only red I have left is due to the fact that I have "Lower Field First" in both the Project and Export Settings and "Upper Field First" in the Capture Settings. I believe I should be using "Lower Field First" because I'm in NTSC-land. I can't find a way to change the Capture Settings to "Lower Field First". Can anyone help me with this? Or should I be changing the other two settings? Thanks for any help.

.....Gord

Are you using a standard preset for your project? If not, suggest you try one that matches your footage.

Field order in material captured through FireWire is set at the transmitter, not the receiving computer.

If you are capturing analogue, suggest you refer to your capture card manufacturer for advice in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back