Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing Colors on Option Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

scra

Technical User
Dec 7, 2001
US
I have a report in Access where an option button is visible for each record. As of now, the option is shown in color black when the answer is true or yes. When No, the option button is not filled-in which is expected. However, I do want to change the color in Green when Yes or True and in color Red for No.

Is this do-able?

Not easily. The option does not have a color property. The easiest would be to but a little text box behind it and color the text box. You can use conditional formatting on the text box. So it would look like a circle inside a colored box.

Thanks for the reply, but the conditional formatting does not work. I have colored the text box (green) and attached the conditional formatting to color red for No.

To make it easy my text box is bound to the same field as the radio button is bound to. The field is boolean.

Condition: Field Value is True (green background, green text)

original condition (red background, red text)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back