Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changing a Hunt Group Ext

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroundRatt

IS-IT--Management
Apr 19, 2002
US
I need to assign a different number to an existing hunt group. But I get a message that "2129" ext must be removed from intra switch cdr before change or removal. The ext is not in the intra switch when I look at the intra switch. Also I do not see the existing ext that is currently the hunt groups number, but when I try to add the ext it says duplicate entry. Is there a different process to remove or change hunt groups? any help is appreciated. Thanks

Try doing "list ext ####" for the numbner and see if it tells you waht it is used for.

try list usage ext 2129 to see everyplace this ext. is connected to.
Tina

I did, and list groups ext. I removed all cov paths, members and anything associated with it. It still tells me I cannot remove it from the system because it needs to be removed from the intra switch. When I do list intra XXXX, it is not there. I may have to call our vendor on this one. I was hopping someone had seen this before so I could do this without paying them...Thanks to all who replied...

Try to "change intra" list the number as 2100. See if it appears below.

Mike Jones
LSUHSC

I did... It does not exist. I will have to make a call to my vendor... Thanks to all, And congrats on the game mikey....

Steve Rice
UTHCT

Is 2129 the new extension you want to use? You may want to check you udp tables. Sometimes if an extension is listed in the udp you cannot use it. Try change udp xxxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back