Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changes using Designer Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac555

Technical User
Nov 6, 2007
US
When I changed some fields properties using the designer mode, it only applied changes to the logged in user. How can I make the changes globally ? Thanks.

Progression Pervasive SQL 7.7.1

On another note, we are having an issue with Intersolv ODBC not installed correctly which then causing error (missing evbas13.dll file). Can't run Workflow Explorer or part of Visual Builder because of this. How do you correct this ?

Thank you.

First, take the modified screen and copy it to user MACOLAED.

On the PWE issue, I don't have a clue.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

For the PWE issue, I would first try the MDAC component checker from Microsoft. It is available here

If that is no help you can make a backup of your registry keys related to ODBC "HKLM\Software\ODBC\", try to manually remove references to the broken ODBC driver, and then attempt a reinstall. If this fails at any level you can restore the backup and try again.

Scott Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back