Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changes to Resource Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasnorway

MIS
Jul 13, 1999
NO
When we initially set up our notes, I created the Resource Database. It shows me as owner and I get all requests for for booking resources. Since then we have other people on staff that should be receiving this. Is there a place I can go to in the DB and change the owner so that request can be sent elsewhere or do I have to recreate the database.

you don't have to re-create the database -- just go into the resource that you want to change -- double click and click on edit resource -- you will see a tab called owner options. Click on that tab -- you can chose another person that you want to have the approvals directed at. You will get the option of picking the people out of the address book. And this also changes the ownership.

Ownership type:
Only select list of people can book resource via autoprocessing - all others require owner approval -- this option allows the owner to approve or deny meeting requests etc.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back