Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Changed CCMS CLAN IP now reports dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCSharp

IS-IT--Management
Jun 7, 2005
CA
We changed the CLAN IP last night and everything else is working except for historical and realtime reports. it displays a empty page.

Does anyone have any ideas to troubleshoot this?

Thats exactly what we did last night and we are having the same problem. Did you find the solution yet?

Please someone help

Look at this thread. I think it will answer your problem.

thread959-1197711

if this link doesn't work search for "change ip address" on the syposium page.

"Mongo only pawn in game of life.

I saw that thread already, but thats exactly what we did, followed the ntp every step. scripting everything works just no reports i think it might be a sybase thing, just dont know where to check

Make sure your DNS (CCMS and your DNS server) reflects the IP change. You can make an entry in your CCMA host table to link the new IP with the server name -- if that fixes it, you need to correct the DNS.

DNS is good i can configure the server from ccma but cant run Application,skillset or agents reports everything else seems to work...

If I go to configure server properties in CCMA it tells me that associated report servers are 0 and there are none to choose from.Is there some place where I need to update the IP address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back