Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

change where dial 0 goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

abalk

MIS
Jan 15, 2003
US
Norstar Mod ICS 4.0 VM 4.0

My question: I have DID and when you call the direct extension and dial 0 while in VM you do not get sent to operator but a different extension. (this is not just one phone but many). But if you dial one of the main numbers (not a DID #) and then hit 0 while in VM it does go to the correct operator. (have different operators for different lines).

settings:
ATDT is 4100 -- correct
System programming->direct dial->internal is 4100 -- correct
all four tables have different aa->attendents

I think this is wheer my problems is, table one is 4169 this is where the calls are going when 0 is pressed, but I can not change this, b/c the calls need to go here when the particular main # is called.

I didn't want to change the target attendent on each phone, but if I have too can this be done without logging in to each mailbox?

Any ideas on what I can do?

Thanks in Advance,
Art

Have you tried F985 pw=67372867 change operator availabilty & designate operator station.
Wayne

yes, it is set to 4100. which is correct

Perhaps some of the voicemail subscribers have assigned their own "Target Attendant" in their mailboxes?

DueE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back